Create a site for your book in just a few minutes. All you need to get started is your 13-digit ISBN. Save time, save money, and start promoting your book.
Make A Website For Your Book In Three Easy Steps
Try It For Free
How It Works
With one-click we assemble your cover, a synopsis, your bio, tags, and publisher info from a proprietary api. Then we add buy links to Amazon, IndieBound, B&N, and others. You have the option to pick a design, add video, an excerpt, media events, reviews, and your social links, and add your web url if you’ve got one and publish.
Sounds complicated? It is. And that’s why we do it all for you.
Every Book Needs a TitlePager Website - Even Yours
They can be used in a variety of ways:
- If you don't have a website, well now you do, use your custom sub-domain or tell us what URL you want to use.
- You can make them more personal that a publisher's catalog page.
- And, if you already have a website then there are still reasons to create a TitlePager site. you can refer people to your TitlePage site to focus on your book, you can add it as a tab on your Facebook author page to let fans discover and buy your book directly, and you can substitute the TitlePager site for your book page since we bet we have more functionality and a better design. And by creating a TitlePager site and linking to your author website you are creating links that will help you in search.
Market your book with confidence.
Compare Your Options
- 2-3 month process
- Purchase a hosting provider
- Hire a graphic designer
- Hire a web developer
- Build e-commerce links and buttons
- Resize and edit your book cover image
- Gather and organize your content
- Integrate social media sharing
- Add features to handle video, events, excerpts
- Get trained on software or hire someone to update
- Keep website content updated
- Stress because it's taken months to launch
- Make A Site In 3 Steps
- - Enter your ISBN
- - Pick A Design
- - Enter Additional Information
- - Publish Your Site
- - Pick a custom sub-domain or use your own with no additional fee
- - Repeat the process for your other books (for free) They will all be linked.
We want to make it easy for authors to create and maintain websites for their books.
TitlePager was created to make it easy, and very affordable, for authors and publishers to create great landing page sites for their titles. It came out of years of working with authors on their digital projects and strategies, a love of books, and a desire to help writers and publishers use the web well.
TitlePager is the brainchild of Joshua Mack, a digital veteran, and co-author of a bestselling cookbook. It was created with the invaluable design help of Martina Fugazzotto, and brilliant programming by Lauren Huang.
Any Questions? Please ask.
Publishers, agents, and publicists, if you need more than a few TitlePages, want to discuss custom work and other projects, or partnerships, please get in touch by mail josh [at] titlepager.com or by phone at 347-405-0305.